Monster Camp!!!

Zwingll

Ok so i have some questions for anyone who NPCed or was in Monster Camp all weekend.

1) What worked well?

2) Do you have any ideas on how to better organize?

3) Overall do you think the organization of monster camp is improving?

4) Any other suggestions?

~THANK YOU!~

-Anna-

I would suggest that, for events with decent+ amounts of NPCS, you actually split up monster camp into a crunchy building and a plot building. I saw far too many people tripping over each other (and tripped over a few myself) just trying to get a tabbard. I think it would also help organization wise, to have specific costumes in a seperate building so that they can be quickly found and donned when popular and reoccuring NPCs need to be out and about.

excelent idea! I'll bring it up... the problem is space and bed space when there ARE that many people. all the other cabns had people in them. but i like that idea!!!!

Just an Idea!
For those regular charecters, or NPC"S keep there costumes in one area.
Also let Props know what doesnt need repair, and we will help the best we can.
We will have more hangers next game.....

It would be REALLY nice ot have a special bed or box where PCs could put their clothes while double-hooking, so they don't have to worry about it getting absorbed by monster camp.

Overall, I have to say that things went off pretty smoothly. One thing I would like to have is a second mirror (we had way too many people trying to put on makeup, all at the same time) It would also be nice if people could take a quick glance-through for anything that seems a bit out-of-place. I think I've got an elf ear, a half-mask for my face, and that pair of gloves buried somewhere in there. It's my fault that I lost them, but if anyone finds them, could they get them back to me? Thanks.

But, overall, the whole place seemed pretty organized to me. NPCing was fun.

Back