Monthly Gobbie Blankets

Dr_Chill

Fighter
As one of your friendly logistics people, I wanted to remind everyone that Jan 9th is almost here! Going forward we will be applying monthly blankets on the 9th day of every month.

Some of you have already indicated that you would like gobbie blankets applied to certain characters in the SoMN database. I will not assume you want blankets applied. Therefore, if you have not already indicated, I ask that you inform the logistics team (at: Logistics@mnalliance.com ) of your intent to spend gobbies on blankets and on which character they are to be applied. If you wish blankets to be applied continuously until you run out of gobbies please indicate that as well.

Again for any and all logistics questions please send them to: Logistics@mnalliance.com

Best Regards,

Ryan

I just wanted to remind everyone that 2/9 is coming up, and if you wanted me to apply a monthly gobbie blanket for you to please let me know at the e-mail posted above!

-Ryan

Feb 2009 blankets have been applied. If you did not receive a confirmation e-mail, please leave a quick note (at: Logistics@mnalliance.com ).

Best Regards,

Ryan
Your "Friendly" Logistics Person

As a reminder, I will be applying monthly gobbie blankets as of May 9th. If you do or do not want a gobbie blanket applied to your character or if you want to set a different character to receive your blankets let me know via: info@mnalliance.com

-Ryan

Back