Moon's Delights is proud to present its first silent auction

James Trotta

Spellsword
Diversity Committee
Moon's Delights is one of the finest bakeries in Arandin. I am Moon Silvertongue, your affable proprietor and discerning baker. I will soon begin serving my delights to adventurers around Fortannis and to celebrate I am offering the following magic items up for auction:

These magic items should travel the mists and work in any and all lands of Fortannis. They all keep their charms until on or around July 31, 2010.

The first item is a silver longsword. It appears to be a blackened ancient silver designed to combat the foul undead. It is imbued with an earth blade which can be triggered once per day.

The second item is a shield that I think all front-line warriors will appreciate. It appears to be a plain black shield but the adventurer wielding this powerful shield will be able to cloak the effects of one gift spell each day.

And what great wizard exists without a great wand? The wooden wand I am auctioning allows it's wielder to activate a prison spell once each day.

Please bear in mind the following when considering your bid:

1. This is a silent auction.
2. This is a reserve auction.
3. I will deliver the items personally in Fairedale in August or send them to the winner anywhere on Fortannis via reliable courier after - and only after - the winning bidder has sent payment.
4. You may offer any combination of coins / goods when you bid.
5. You may bid on multiple items, but each bid must be made separately.
6. Winners will be contacted privately on July 27th and payment must be sent immediately via the quickest possible means unless the winner meets me in Fairedale in early August.

Regarding the 4th rule, I consider all bids but am especially interested in the following: gold, celestial battle magic scrolls (dragon's breath, confine, ice storm, lightning storm, stone storm, web), times ever magic items that travel the mists, and protectives (shield, bless, magic armor, spell shield, poison shield, elemental shield, etc. in any form), and business opportunities / partnerships / alliances.

Please contact me with bids or questions (pm me).

So that is why I haven't heard from you in a while--you finally opened your own bakery! You have come a long way, friend. If anyone is unsure about dealing with Moon, I can personally vouch for him. I'll also vouch for his baking skills. He had a teacher that knew a thing or two about the art.

Best of luck with the business. I will visit one day, but I'm not sure when. You know how things can be...

Safe travels,

Perwin Poppinfresh
Black Forest

Greetings to those of you who are interested in my magical trinkets.

I thank Perwin Poppinfresh sajangnim for his kind words. And also I thank all the good men and women who have entered bids on one or more of the enchanted items.

I humbly apologize to those of you have asked to check the status of a certain bid. I am honored by your interest and mean no disrespect when I refuse to answer your queries. This is and will remain a silent auction.

May your appetite for all things wonderful always be sated
Moon Silvertongue

Greetings to one and all. I kindly ask that if you are planning to bid, you make your bids in the next 48 hours. Winners will be contacted privately in under 72 hours. Good luck to all who have bid and all who plan on bidding!

May this dream find you sleeping on a dragon's hoard worth of riches,
Moon Silvertongue

I am the winner of the sword, and I'm very impressed. This guy has good stuff.

- Vry

Back