regeneration
Racial transformation
sprite forge
Lore
Vision
Skill store
Summon foundation elemental
planar gate

There are most assuradly others but I must be leaving, if you happen to have some of these let me know, as a side note im also interested in components with atleast 1year of potentness left in them.

Many thanks, Cazik

Cazik said:
My friends,

I am looking for the following in terms of ritual scrolls:

A permenent duaration
Preserve duration
Spell store
Expanded enchatment
protection aura
arcane armor
Monster slayer
racial reaver
damage aura
channel
Elemental aura
earth aura
Controlled sprite store
regeneration
Racial transformation
sprite forge
Lore
Vision
Skill store
Summon foundation elemental
planar gate

There are most assuradly others but I must be leaving, if you happen to have some of these let me know, as a side note im also interested in components with atleast 1year of potentness left in them.

Many thanks, Cazik

So, basically, you want to be the only person with formal scrolls?

Garmok

Garmok,
He is asking if anyone has them and whether they wish to sell them or part with them. He can ask, its a big list and most seem to be for a purpose. Besides he does help when he is needed.

Sae Azaka
Doctor, Healer, and Potion Maker

Sae Azaka said:
Garmok,
He is asking if anyone has them and whether they wish to sell them or part with them. He can ask, its a big list and most seem to be for a purpose. Besides he does help when he is needed.

Sae Azaka

I know. Just even the most experienced formalists I've ever met haven't had need of having one of every formal scroll in existence (I hadn't heard of some before seeing that list). A bit excessive, don't you think?

If you focus on a couple scrolls at first, you might have more success. Beyond that, it seems like a grab for power or something.

Garmok

Everyone seeks power in some form or another Stoneskull, but if they don't go out and seek it they won't achieve it. If he wishes to start his own guild or place himself in a better standing with others (in the legal sense) by having what others need that is fine too. He has asked and he waits, hopefully he may even get a few. He has done well with the power he has to help others and I hope others can help him

Sae Azaka

Sae Azaka said:
Everyone seeks power in some form or another Stoneskull, but if they don't go out and seek it they won't achieve it. If he wishes to start his own guild or place himself in a better standing with others (in the legal sense) by having what others need that is fine too. He has asked and he waits, hopefully he may even get a few. He has done well with the power he has to help others and I hope others can help him

Sae Azaka

I thank you for stating my intent better than i did myself. Part of my Sudden need for ritual scrolls is the weapon empowered with an aura of Earth, as well a damage aura has Ceased to contain the magics it once had. And i fear that without a weapon of earth, or a weapon made for the Slaying of all undead, that Even though i shall fight to the last, it still may not be enough to overcome the might of two vampires.

Cazik

Cazik said:
it still may not be enough to overcome the might of two vampires.

Cazik

3 Vampires

It was Lurin but i don't think he's dead for good.

Yes I hear he may still be around here somewhere and cannot be so easily gotten rid of....

-Lurin

See i told you.

Vampires? Add Ritual of Woe to d'at list an' you be bettah off d'an wit' Lore ;).

~Raif

There is only ONE ritual that we need...I have heard people talk about it when the topic of vampires comes up and I have been looking for one for some time. I talk of the Ritual of Life. Find it and lets return these men who were friends to man of us back to normal. Instead of parading around in a lust for blood.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Standard Bearer to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

Young Kevar,

I'm afraid the ritual you speak of would be ineffective to heal a vampire in almost all cases. Your friend is gone and cannot be brought back. I can perhaps research a way to do attempt to lift his curse so he may permanently die a man unbound by vampirism but would require your assistance to set the proper ritual parameters. If you would have Jara send me a pigeon on your next marketday I will travel to you to discuss this or perhaps send my apprentice Journeyman Toosaru to take your statement.

Regards,

Simeon Rice
Sanctioned Master of the Earth Guild

Kevar, d'at be preferable but only iffin de vampire in question wan' to be fixed. D'en d'ey might sit in de circle and let you cast d'at on d'em. O'derwise all d'ey gonna do is poof outta d'ere on ya. Meantime, de Rit o' Woe let you stay alive long enough to put d'em outta d'ey misery, which is de best d'at can be hope fo' in most cases.

~Raif

I am familiar with the Ritual that creates the Stake of Woe, I have seen it used to destroy the vampire known as Prince Quassim. The man who drove the stake home was none other than one of the vampires in question, Lurin.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Standard Bearer to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

Maxondaerth said:
Vampires? Add Ritual of Woe to d'at list an' you be bettah off d'an wit' Lore ;).

~Raif
The reason why that particular ritual isnt on the list is becuase Should any adventures be harboring it...and not offer it to the town this past market day they must be stark raving mad.

Lurin said:
Yes I hear he may still be around here somewhere and cannot be so easily gotten rid of....

-Lurin

Is that so? Then i guess that you'd be willing to accept a duel with me, at the time and Plane of my choice?

Back