My research is going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest additions to my sketchbook are about Kupspar. Barrelhopper insists that we should write down my findings rather than just tell the locals. Though I normally charge a fee for my knowledge, It would seem that arming the local adventurers with knowledge for free would be far more beneficial for everyone. I'm currently working on consolidating my knowledge of the shards and local spirits and will add them to my book soon, however there's an overwhelming amount of data to comb through (in particular Lamari and Atrox seem to require several pages of notes) before then. since I have yet to learn how to write, Barrelhopper has scribed the notes for me, He assures me that he has followed my dictation to the letter.

Cassius Lockharte

Attachments

• page2.jpg
    page2.jpg
    958.2 KB · Views: 717
  • page1.jpg
    page1.jpg
    894.8 KB · Views: 717
  • opening.jpg
    opening.jpg
    887 KB · Views: 717
Cassius, it was nice to meet you this last gather. I like your work on capturing the necro bunny! He looked just like that when I fought him too.

You might want to be careful of what you dream about the shards because they love dreaming to. Right Atrox??

Pointa

Hmmm, You speak the truth. It would be unwise to make enemies from my dreams. I shall keep them in my personal journal. For now I will keep my public findings to a more general monster content.

It was nice meeting you as well Pointa, It is good to know that the adventurers in Kupspar are so open to newcomers.

Cassius Lockharte

Attachments

• page5.jpg
    page5.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 717
  • page4.jpg
    page4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 717
  • page3.jpg
    page3.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 717
Cassius, do you have notes regarding myself and the others? I understand your hesitations on keeping them from anyone who dreams, Atrox loves books, but I would very much like to discuss your findings if you have any next we meet. I may be able to provide some information for you in exchange for information that you've learned.

~Vera

I do SO very much love the lizardmen. They can't hurt me, and I can heal them forever. Now, if only I could figure out how to control them, too. Then I'd have lizards and dolls AND husks, and I could put on an epic remake of a silly play involving a lizard attacking and destroying a town, and the people running in fear.

~Atrox

Cassius Person... your notes seem unrefined.. I demand more pictures.. I didnt even know one could DREAM pictures... This is perturbing. I am scared.. You put drawings of Turtles in my brain. I wish to see more pitiful drawings... they are confusing and beautiful. Where did you find the turtle. He looks fun! I have a wonderful idea of how he could be used. Do you need help journaling? I would be happy to tell you about the weaknesses of your people... they seem very vulnerable to exploding, and tend not to like it. Many of them complain, and get violently upset when you antagonize them, especially the green ones with the pointy teeth.. except the Pointa, shes nice. I think shes missing though. I couldn't find her.

Let me know when you have finished my drawing and journal entry. I look forward to reading it. I am sure it will be very accurate and have absolutely know errors. I am counting on it. Don't disappoint me. If you do well, perhaps I will reward you.... perhaps...

~ Lamari

I have several additions I can add to your research if you wish. Please seek me out at the next gather.

"willow"?

Cassius-

I am happy to give you any information I have for these journals. Will I see you at the next gather?

-Nahimana

Vera, Willow, Nahimana,

Yes, I am always interested in exchanging information. You never know what will be useful. I'm almost certain Vera that you are more knowledgable about the other shards than I am, but we will see. I do intend on being in town next gather, so we may all meet up then.

Lamari,
Of course I will share my notes on you. I must warn you that they are assuredly incomplete, such a complicated person as yourself cannot be wholey observed in a mere two days. So perhaps next we meet I'll be able to get to know you better.

Atrox,
I agree that it would be quite a feat if you discover how to subjugate lizardmen as well. I was curious, your dolls seem to be quite sturdy, what method was used to create their form? Is it smithing? Alchemy?

Cassius lockeharte

Cassius, I'm still figuring that one out, too! I went and killed Zigwit, and siphoned his sweet, tasty spirit, but didn't bother asking him how to make them before I did so.

It's okay. I think I've got it figured out now. I love my new toys!

~Atrox

Cassius,

Have you finished my picture? I hope you have not forgotten... its been so quiet lately. I am beginning to think everyone died. That would be tragic. I suppose I will continue being patient.

- Lamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back