Though themselves are all they bind.

V.K.

DIE.

Riddick

Riddick-

Don't be so flustered by poetry.

Even if it is terrible.

-Tieran

He has an undying hatred for necromancers.

Espescially, it seems, overly emotional necromancers.

-Tieran

That one's a she.

She's been "trying to reform" for a while now.

In the land where she was convicted of necromancy part of the punishment is to be Ritually Marked with a skull on your forehead, so all can know what you are.

She removed it.

Just a moon or so ago she got caught conspiring with vampires.

If she truly is trying to reform she is either the most unlucky person I have ever laid eyes upon, or she's just so terrible at it that it isn't worth it to try.

Or of course, there is the most likely answer: She's not trying to reform, and is, in fact, just another necromancer.

-Tieran

Exactly.

-Tieran

tieran said:
Or of course, there is the most likely answer: She's not trying to reform, and is, in fact, just another necromancer.

-Tieran

Ergo: She must die, just like Riddick suggested. see, it all comes together in a nice lil package. I have a package for her, wrapped in paper skulls and blood-soaked rags.... and it seems to be ticking.... hrmm, must mail it out soon...

Can anyone enlighten me as to why Zat removed her mark?

From what I was told, it was party due to misinformation and partly due to the fact that it was a celestral mark.

~Sun~

Was any attempt made to have her immediately re-marked with an earth mark?

-In Service
Squire Theodin Stanhelm-Hammerfist, Sheriff of Badril's Rest

If she's a necromancer, there should be. They always smell funny anyways; like dead bones and dust and rotting stuff.

I haven't met her yet though, so I don't know what she looks like.
-Mischief

Sun,
Thank you for the information. If anyone else has any insight to this it would be greatly appreciated.

-In Service
Squire Theodin Stanhelm-Hammerfist, Sheriff of Badril's Rest

Back