Mysterious Box from the Mystic Wood Elves for auction

BtB

Spellsword
This year adventures helped to clear a taint from the enchanted forests of the Mystic Wood Elves. In appreciation they have sent this box. It is beautiful, but intriguing. They know not what is in it, but they have had it since time remembered. This will be a strange auction, you must be present to win because of the nature of the box.

Should you win the auction, you earn the right of riddle. You will be asked a riddle, should you answer it, the box will open for you. If you fail, the box will be auctioned again for another chance at answering the riddle.

I will start the bidding at 1 gold

Best of luck bidding,
Bob the Blacksmith

Squire or Auction Master Bob,

Are you required to answer the riddle right away? Or better asked, how long would the questioned have to ponder their response?

Also will folks who don't know if they will make it be given an opportunity to bid once they arrive or is all the bidding on this item to be done by dreamscape solely?

Thanks,

Jehan

This item can be bidded on in the dreamscape only if you will be present. I am not sure on the time limit for the riddle, but I expect it will be very short 1 to 3 minutes. If I find out more I will let you know.

Bob

All bidding in the dream realms will end on the 10th day of the 3rd month to give me time to tabulate and collect all the information into something comprehensive enough for the live auction that will take place on the 12th day of the 3rd month at the Ducal Manor of Barclay.

I will bid 2 gold

-Enan

At this time there is only about 25 hours left to place bids on all auctions. You may place a proxy with me, this does not cost anything, there is only a surcharge if I must pay the Crown for you item until you get me the coin so I can send it out by caravan.

Best of luck bidding,
Bob

Bidding is closed, if you wish to buy anything at this point, contact someone you know will be at the live auction. I will still offer my services as a proxy, but no bids will be posted here. I will put up the winning price, but not who won, when I return from marketday and have time to dream. Thank you for following along.

Bob the Blacksmith

Sold for 20 gold and opened on the first try!!!

I'm a curious sort...would it be permissible to reveal the nature of the contents here in the dream realm?

Back