Mystical Inscriptions, Rituals, Artifice, Waters, Inks, and other fancy things

Shen [he/him]

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Soon I will be traveling through the Mistweaver's bridge to once again visit Rathfall. I will have a variety of Celestial magical services & spell work available. As well as a variety of trinkets, odds and ends, and accepting commission requests. All of that, and not to mention; snacks! I will be around and available to Buy, Sell, Barter and trade.

A section of Battle Magic Scrolls are available for immediate acquisition - no waiting. Also a selection of: Dragon Script & Reagents (Closely Tied), Pre Made Spell Satchels* each with 20 charges, Commissions for Superior Equipment, small collection of Magic Items and Transfer Gems also available.

Formal Ritual Magic & Spell Crafting available by appointment only
Ward and Spell Store Services upon request with nominal fee.

**Spell Satchels operate like Normal Battle Magic Scrolls. The user must be able to read magic of the appropriate circle to use the satchel. The Satchel is encanted like a normal scroll, the magic is simply condensed. Why hold 1 battle magic scroll when you could hold 20? No warranties applied, satchels carry the same risk as any other hand held item, focus, or weapon.**

Back