Need custom made glove

kes166

Artisan
I need a glove for my right hand. It should be fingerless and extend half way up my forearm to my elbow and on the side of the glove with the palm, a snap or other tie should be near the wrist to allow a flap on the glove to open. On the inside of the flap, it should be large enough to store a scroll. ultimately, I would like it to store 10 scrolls stacked on each other so I can open the flap mid combat to cast a spell shield, and then rip the top scroll away to cast the next scroll under it.

I made a rough image to go by but I'm not the greatest artist. If there's anyone who can make it or if anyone could direct me to someone who is good at making outfits, that would be awesome. I'm thinking just a normal fingerless glove and then stitching on the extra stuff or at least it's what I would do but I'm not the greatest at making my own costuming.

Attachments

• Glove.jpg
    Glove.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 22
You might not need to have this custom-done. What you describe is much the same outfit that I have and its just made of a modified golf glove (snipped fingertips, logos covered, and acrylic paint to make the colors look right) and a tactical armband modified much the same + some bits and bobs for flavor : 3 the armband has several loops the right size for vials of whatever, but the interior opens up to double-flat compartments good for scrolls, coin, tags and other things. An additional holster, in your case, could be mounted to the top (same place where in my case, theres a sap mounted) for your scrolls. Its as simple as adding a pocket with a closure

Attachments

• roguekit.jpg
    roguekit.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 35
That's fantastic! I just Googled that and found that athletic stores have similar items as well. I'll check the army navy stores and athletic stores nearby. Thanks!

Back