Need ride to 8/29/2013 LARP

Bob

Im new to the fourms and was suggested to post the request onto here, Im in the Beaverton area off of Scholls Ferry Rd, I dont have a car, and it will be my first LARP, Im going as a NPC to learn the ropes... I got everything I need, just a ride is what Im lacking, anyone for a ride close by they dont mind giving a lift? Dont worry if you see a short round Goblin with glasses (under 5'3"), she has her shots, and most likely my eldest sister!

Hi Bob,

Most of the Alliance Seattle players are over on the Seattle Boards, I'd post a thread there, it's rare you can't find someone with a spot.

http://www.alliance-seattle.com/forums/index.php

Look forward to seeing you there!
Joe
Oregon Plot

>< which is why Im asking for a ride... to go to the event... I do not have a vehicle of my own... and family vehicle is being used to take a family member to the doctors that day for a checkup. So thats why Im asking for a ride, I will chip in for gas

Hi Bob!

Generally speaking, games or events for a particular chapter have details worked out on the corresponding chapter's boards regardless of the geographic location of the individuals attending said event. So if someone from Oregon is going to a Seattle event, they are more likely to be paying attention to the Seattle boards than Oregon's because this isn't an Oregon event.

I can guarantee you that everyone from Oregon who is driving up is looking at/watching the Seattle boards, but not everyone coming up from Oregon is watching the Oregon boards.

I hope you find a ride up; if someone has a free seat available they'll contact you, but if folks are full-up and unable to offer you transport, we have an event October 11-13, and Seattle has another November 22-24.

Best of luck!

-Adam

Back