Need some work done around Old Valdanis - Wycliff

Alkalin3

Knight
Since we've cleared most of Old Valdanis out there's still small pockets of lesser undead that roam the outskirts. I and I assume the Lord Baron and his Lady would love to see the undead removed entirely. My form tends to attract larger undead so, I'm looking for a few people who can spend some of this upcoming market day clearing the lessers out of the outskirts.

Wycliff you seemed intent on increasing your wealth last market day. The undead that roam the outskirts were profitable when I fought them prior to the cleaning the city. With the source of chaos gone they're significantly less powerful but, I imagine they still have a bit of coin. If you bring me back dust from 20 to 30 of these lesser undead, I'll pay you 4 gold on top of what you find. Perhaps the good Baron would also like to donate some money and sweeten the reward. I'll also follow up with his Majesty to see if he can support this noble cause.

I can arrange for travel for you to get there and back, or we can get you a contract.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

You mistake me ENTIRELY. For one fact, I am quite the different person at night due to a condition of mine. Secondly, at the time, I was perturbed by the fact that no real credit was being given to those who endeavored to cleanse the forest entirely as opposed to those who jumped on the bandwagon. While I recognize the fact that what you accomplished was of the utmost importance, I cannot overlook the fact that there were adventurers that wished to help us at the time who were hastily recruited to join your escapade. I simply saw the loot from the forest a fitting compensation for those who did not receive 23 gold beforehand. On a humorous side note, I became quite hoarse after singing that song for six-eight minutes: it is difficult to maintain a constant harmonic minor third in the presence of flying chaos (Zane, you are amazing.)

Forgive me for my rudeness, particularly the previous night, but I can assure you that wealth is far short of my goals, merely a slight intermediary in order to hasten the process. Power, as well, is only an means to gain recognition: no matter how interesting the prospect, there is little a higher being or powerful scholar will consider when propositioned by one viewed as a fledgling.

- Wycliff.

Ah, I forgot to say, I would be glad to clear out that area for the good Baron and his Lady, but it seems I will be unavailable at the time you wish to accomplish this goal. I have some matters to take care of regarding the Tower, on top of following a lead on the Fire Elemental that killed my brother. Perhaps some of the other less proficient adventurers would be gracious enough to aid you in this matter.

- Wycliff.

Back