Need someone for help make magic.

Kittyfox

Hello. I will be adventuring with people in start of Sun-month. I need someone for helping making my things magic. Also need scrolls and will owe big favors or money. Or both? Maybe so. Please if you will help, send me note.

Am big healer now. Will have many undead dusting spells to use. There undead around now? I hope so, can dust lots.

See everyone at Suntime!
Kitty

Vell I am not qvite sure.....but I do beileeve dat you could speak to Polare No?

He seeems to bee a good merchant type, and de ambassador could probably point you in de right direction if notheeng else.....

Nicholai Voyani

Nicholai, thank you for the reference :)

Kitty, I would be happy to help you out but as I noted last time you were inquiring into this issue the acquisition of scrolls and reagents is VERY expensive. If you already have some scrolls I would be happy to arrange casting for them, but if you are asking for help getting the scrolls you will need to be prepared to pay large quantities of money or favors (this would not just be from me, this would be from anyone).

Is there something specific you are looking for? Do you already have some scrolls or components to use? I would like to discuss this further (privately if you wish).

-Polare

maybe I already have some scrollthings. I dealing for. Reagents I will find, try to find lots, or maybe borrow some. Maybe if I find other scrollthings I trade. I really need help casting, cuz I no know how magic work. Will see how much I can find, then we talk closer to suntime.
Thank for help!
Kitty

Kittyfox,

No problem. I am glad to help out, and can perform much of the casting myself. If there are any that I cannot cast, I will help you find someone who *can* cast them. I would be happy to speak more of this as the date approaches.

-Polare

Where am I to stay? I thought I had place, but no more. I am good accomplished healer now, have lots of healing for whoever can give me place to stay.
Kitty

Kitty-

You are welcome to stay with my house if you like. Perhaps while you are there we can discuss what it is you are looking for.

Sorry! Not going to be in Crossroads, too much to do, maybe danger! Maybe in Second Sun-Month will come play. Maybe I can stay with you Shikar in second sun month?

Thankee all people for all help, sorry cannot be there this time! Must go, no more dream for me.

~Kitty

Back