Nero Promo Cinematic

Seabass

Scholar
A short promotional video for the chapter is in the works but we will need the help of our players to see it done.

This won't be the typical Nero video of recorded game fights set to music but more of a cinematic that you might see at the beginning of a video game. It will include close ups, choreographed fights and action scenes, as well as live game fights. For those that are interested in helping out your best costuming, props, and make up, would be needed for several select shots. Please note that you don't have to be your character for these shoots. Any great Nero costume or makeup would be a help. Also we will need npc badguys (as always) in great makeup for these shots.

Most of the shots will be shot on site during events. If you would like to take a small bit of time out of your event to volunteer for some scripted action scenes please let me know.

I'll be present at the one day to get some footage. I'll also be at the long event where, if allowed, we will have a great deal of people gathered for a fantastic crowd shot, and large action scene. Since this is going to be a short cinematic I do not anticipate any major disruption (and will be avoiding it as much as possible) to the game save for the possible crowd scene which will be rolled into whatever story/action plot is presently putting before you. Thus granting a very awesome hurryupandwait pause we are all already used to whom will volunteer the time.

If you have no wish to be filmed at all and are present at these events please see Tom, GJ, or myself to let us know.

Any questions, concerns, or suggestions can be sent to me here or at my email dorkcoffeestudios@gmail.com

Cheers,
Travis aka Zane

Back