NERO Traverse City

Me and Crystal are looking into this as well. It sounds like a blast.

-Eric

I've only received word that a couple people are going to this in the Seattle DB...

Bryan G - Character Sent

Seth B - Waiting reply for Build Expenditure

If you plan on going, their pre-reg cuts off tonight, so send me something sooner than later.

I know
Matt O. plans on playing Kerjal
Jeremy Huff I believe is gonna play Jonathon Hawks

Alavatar is on his way across the intar-webs to Traverse Logistics.

As of a week ago, and approximately the same time that the website switch happend (Which there were announcements made about the change) the email "Logistics@neroseattle.com" was emptied of all messages, answered, and then the new email reflecting the change of domain was put into use.

The PM you sent me was very vague on actual information as it seemed you were concerned for "a group of people" yet did not include yourself specifically.

The PM I sent was to ensure someone was checking the email address, since I had sent a message about 5 days earlier and had gotten no response. Since the website name change, I wanted to be sure requests weren't supposed to go to logistics@alliance-seattle.com and that that was the reason that I hadn't heard anything. Either way, I didn't get a response, so I assumed that no one had checked either lately. Since it was pointed out earlier that not everyone had swapped to the new domain addresses, I thought it was a good idea to check on which one was in use.

I hope you all are staying away from hotels and this woman.

Short form: woman in Traverse City runs her car into a hotel, hits a parked car, then drives off and runs into a second hotel. She then gets out of the car, which she failed to put into Park, and so it rolls over her right leg...

Wow... that's really uh... special.

To any who went to this, I've finally had a chance to get connected to the internet and get past emails.

The attendance of this event was not among them.

I've sent an email to their logistics requesting it, however I can't say when they'll reply with numbers for me.

Just received the attendance for this from TC. If its not on your card already, it will be available to be added on site on Friday night.

Back