New Face In Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new day has arrived at Parsons Breach and the town has an air of excitment to it as it prepares itself for the upcoming Festival of Crows.
A Tari-Nor can be seen walking up the road into the town, she looks around for a likely place to settle. Moving over to the Marketplace she unfurls her tent and sets it to right. With a few embellishments and a quick dusting of her hands it is soon set up and ready.
She goes inside and returns with a sign put in front -

Bunin's Pleasure Palace
Massage
5 Copper 5 minutes
1 Silver 10 minutes

"There" she says to herself with a smile, "Im open for business, now lets see what that pesky Cat wanted me to come here for...." and she walks away rubbing the base of her horns.

While walking about the market place, Artie spots the new tent. "hmmmm, what do we have here?" as he wonders over and reads the sign.

"Bunin, are you here?" Artie calls.

From around a corner appears a MWE, she heads towards the tent.

"Hullo friend, I be Bunin." She says with a wide grin, "And just how can I be helping a big lad such as yourself?"

"Welcome to Parson's Breach," Artie replies with a smile, "I would be honored to be your first customer, shall we go inside?"

A huge grin breaks out across her face, "Oh by all means! Please, come in and let us get settled!"

Bunin leans out of the tent and turns the sign around, looking around the area to see who else is about. She smiles up at the sky and heads back into the tent to her waiting client with a small smile on her face.

The door opens, Artie puts his hat back on his head, "That was wonderful!" and steps out. Heading back to the tavern wih a light spring in his step he starts whistling a little diddy then stops, "When the hell did I learn to wistle? Meh" shrugging his shoulders and back to the tune he goes.

Following Artie out of the tent Bunin smiles and waves him off,
"Thank you friend Artie! I look forward to seeing you again...... and again!" she says with a wink.
Bunin turns the sign around showing that her services are once again available and settles down into the grass to begin some crafting.

A loud groan is heard coming from the market place, Bunin emerges from her tent stretching her arms wide.
"Aaargghh, oh my! What a festival! If I had known I was going to be spending so much time on my knees I would have done some better stretching first." and she smiles to herself, licking her lips "mmmmm but it was GOOD."
Sitting in the open field she begins a series of stretches to help limber her up, "ow ow ow ow" can be heard softly as she works out her stiff muscles.
"Mmmmm hungry........ maybe I should find some food first.." and she chuckles as she rises stiffly from the ground and go in search of her breakfast.

Fadeleaf stumbles slowly out of the tent after Bunin, simply too spent to keep up with her. He adjusts his dishevelled clothing, and gathers his bow and arrows. He walks down to the Kings Road, ready to make his journey home to Elven lands in Faybridge. He rubs his legs a few times as he walks, a wide grin on his face, so very thankful that the Biata lady 'suggested' he visit Bunin's tent.

Glancing back one last time before he leaves Parson's Breach, he sees Bunin's tent through the trees.

"What a woman...!"

From across the market grounds, Aengus leans against an old tree, lighting his pipe with a small tinder. "You should try the gypsy wench next time your around, Archer. She gives more squack for your crows!" he says rubbing his face fondly.

Mobeus gingerly places a letter on the massaging table of Bunin. He smiles for a moment before briskly billowing his fur cape behind him with a flourish. Upon leaving the tent, he comments to those in earshot, "We all pay for our pleasures in different ways, and no one's pleasure in ever the same.. Be you all lucky to have had such a gem of a woman give you what you most desire in a place where it seems most comforts are not.. It is my hope that Parson's Breach may one day not need Adventurers to keep the monsters at bay, and it always is very good to have reasons for why we fight as hard as we do..."

He quietly states under his breath, "Thank you Bunin... for giving us that which we need to fight for.. it is our hope to see you again in time..." and he carries on with whatever business Mobeus gets up to these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back