New High Orc

Norgra

I'm coming to Hope's Reach soon. When you see an unfamiliar High Orc, it will likely be me. I look forward to meeting many new people. - Norgra

Norgra, its Gorka. Remember, Morka's sister. The little one that got locked in the library. Remember I came home last month and your cousin helped teach me how to slay things and to resist fear. Remember? Gorka adventure in Hopes Reach.

-Gorka

Hey, more fun killing things & less reasons to be frowny faced, Izz'Rak!

~ Volpe

Awesome! I'm Tarqaq, I'll be the fox-kin up there.

It'll be good to see some more high orcs around- you guys have the BEST parties. Anyways, come say hi when you arrive, k?

-Tarqaq the Arctic Fox

Honorable Nogra,

My name is Eric Marsters. I am an ally of Gorka's. If you find me first, I can make sure you're protected until we find Gorka. I'm easy to find. I'm really tall, wearing red and white.

If you have time, I'd love to hear about your tribe. Where I'm from, there's a friendly high orc tribe known as the Rockfists.

- Eric Marsters

Gorka is stopping by the Earth Guild to buy potions first. You meet Gorka and my new Brother Gandian there and all we Orcs travel to Hopes Reach together? Norgra Gorka is glad you come. Missed home a bit, but glad you come and help kill corrupt and forsaken and make friends.

- Gorka

The more people yelling and shouting, the easier I'll get kills. Welcome Nogra, I hope you're loud and make for a good distraction.

Hunter Davion

I for one always welcome a little more green into Hope's Reach. I look forward to meeting you good Orc.

-Asher

Norgra had much fun in town. Norgra glad to have helped prevent deaths and smash undead skulls. Unfortunately Norgra needed back at clan, don't know when come back. Norgra going to be much stronger when come back because Norgra taught how to hit harder. Norgra can't wait to come back.

-Norgra

Back