New HOP

Matt AGB co-owner

Owner
Gettysburg Staff
Hi folks, AGB is happy to announce that Drew Resele has excepted the role of Head of Plot. We are working at transferring the resources over to him. And we also would Like to thank Jackie for stepping into the role last year when it was needed.

Hello Everyone,
My name is Drew, and I have been playing Alliance LARP/NERO for many year. I have worked under many great plot heads over this time. I will be working with Matt, Ryan and Jackie to try and make this a smooth transition. The plot team is going to try a few new things over this year, one of which is putting out a small newsletter. We don't know if it will be monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly yet. I am hoping to have the first one ready to go by the end of February. We will also be starting a new form that we will be using for when people go on mods, it will have the characters names and details of the mod. This way we can better track who is going on mods and what happened so that we can update the plot files we have for everyone. We are also looking at starting a few other interesting things, such as night missions. More about those will found out in game. Here is to a new season. With new plot twist, new allies, and new creatures........

Thank you Jackie for all your hard work and wonderful plotlines.

Drew....good luck muhahahahah

Back