New Materials Research

I have finished a bit of research and found out some more information on Shang Root, Sea Elf Kelp and Algeronon.

If anyone has any new info to add to these records, please let me know.

Kendrick

I found a new flower growing in the life grove that is present in a field guide in my posession, but there's only an illustration and a name, no information about the plant's properties. It's called a Zanthemum. I wasn't able to research it this month, as there were other things that had to take precedence. If anyone else would like to study it, I will gladly hand my sample over if they'll share the results of their research. If anyone already knows how it is used, I'd be interested in details!

Peat,

I have recently spoken to Panax and he has taken the information that I have been collecting and taken stewardship with continuing to work with it. He is going to be using his contacts in the merchants guild to research and obtain any information we might be missing. Perhaps this might be a good person to talk to regarding this flower?

Squire Kendrick

I found a new flower growing in the life grove that is present in a field guide in my posession, but there's only an illustration and a name, no information about the plant's properties. It's called a Zanthemum. I wasn't able to research it this month, as there were other things that had to take precedence. If anyone else would like to study it, I will gladly hand my sample over if they'll share the results of their research. If anyone already knows how it is used, I'd be interested in details!
Hi peet!
I found out that zanthamums are a tiataran language flower, and her excellentcy was going to give me a description. I'll try to remind her the next time we meet!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back