New Player and Pre-registration questions

Hello!
Brand new player here. I'm very excited to be attending the June 30th event but I have come into conflict with the fields required to pre register. I have a player character I want to build on with goblin stamps from the event but I don't know what to put down for the "build and/or goblin stamp expenditures" field on the registration form. Does this refer to IBGA's that my character hasn't made yet or is it referring to your intent to use GS or BP earned afterwards? I would greatly appreciate clarification in this matter.
My sincere thanks,
cirrus

Hi,

That part is mostly for those that have come into game already and have extra build they wish to spend (from gaining xp since last event). The Goblin Stamp expenditures is the 100 goblin stamps you can spend per event on various production skills, like extra Potions, scrolls, weapons.

Anything you need for your first game can be directed to to Logistics team, and they can help get your current goblin stamps credited to exp blankets and establishing a first character. Any other questions feel free to ask!

Logistics@mnalliance.com

They can set you up before the event. Without any goblin stamps spending on back xp you'll start at Lvl 2, 25 build.

Back