New Player and Recruitment Policy

Kitaruen

Knight
New Player Focus

This is an update for our new player and recruitment information.

First time alliance players get to play for free in Chicago Alliance! Just pay 20 bucks to cover food and yearly membership (a 66% discount).

The person who recruits them will get up to 24 dragon stamps! These dragonstamps will be generated as following: 6 dragon stamps for each of the first 3 events, and 6 dragon stamps if the new player does one of the special start up packages.

Two special options to generate additional build and gear will be offered to new players. Payable before their second event.

Dip My Toe! Is a $75 donation to generate 450 goblin stamps which can be used to get monthly blankets and back blanket events resulting in significantly more starting build. Plus a bonus 100 pp of random production at check in.

I’m All In! Is a $150 donation to generate 1500 goblin stamps which can be used to get monthly blankets and back blanket events resulting in significantly more starting build. Plus a bonus 500 pp of random production at check in.

Paypal to: robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Adding two important new player links to this post:
Chapter Discord: Join Us!
Chapter Newplayer Email: Say Hello!

Last edited:
At your first event you will be asked by logistics at check in.

If you have no recruiter and it was just website/discord ect that is fine too! Let us know though so we can ever improve our outreach to new players.

Please state how much starting build on each of the upper options? Also, If you do Dip my toe or I'm all in, do you still pay 10 on your first event?

The 10 dollar fee to cover food and membership is completely separate from the donation packages.

Starting build of all new characters in the CMA is 25 build, however back blanketing will cause rapid growth which can be applied before the first event. The packages only provide goblin stamps not additional build. The build will be based off available blankets and thus varies.

46 Build should be the smallest amount of build a person who donates will enter game with. However, it most likely will be more.

Example: The first new player to do one of the packages currently is sitting at 80 build and will grow further before their first event via additional monthlys. However, that is due to the large number of events available to be blanketed atm.

Hello!
I just Joined and sent over my Donation and Stuff- Super Excited to connect with you all!

Back