New race packets

OK, I'm working on updating all the race packets!

I have uploaded all of the National packets to the owners except for the following, which are still being worked on: Dryad (cuz it's new), and Biata and MWE (cuz they are changing a lot since mental abilities are now in the Rule Book).

If you have a character of a particular race you can ask for the packet from the chapter in which your character is from!

The national part of the packet is usually only 4 pages or so, and the rest should be your local chapter's race packet, with all the local history and culture.

There may also be more than one packet per race. For instance, in the HQ game, we have three separate elf packets based on whether your character is Amani, Kiergani, or Imladari.

When do you think you will have the biata one done?

Janzin said:
When do you think you will have the biata one done?

Well, it may be a month or so, because I have a big trial and then I have to get the edits done on my next book and the edits done on a short story... those deadlines all take precedence. But don't worry, I'll do it as soon as I can!!!!

Hit me up if you need help with the Biata one.
--bill

Who do I talk to to ask for race packets from HQ? Logistics is Rob, but I'm a lil confused about the rest....

All the national race packets (including dryad) are now available from your local chapters.

I'm now working on updating the dryad and biata ones for the Ashbury chapter!

hows the biata race packet coming?

Back