New Store opening soon

cloth paint and some kind of weapon paint and covers would be another great thing to add to the list. and props, like fake bones or plants and that sort of thing.

Also mini barrels. Fake torches.. Scenery stuff. So many things a larp store could have that would really sell to a larp group.

strago said:
Ninja – Short (30 1/4 inches) - $45 - Green hilt, different pommel (by design) - Deemed Unsafe (slightly whippy & foam is slightly too soft)

That's too bad. I was looking at that style, although in the longer version. Oh well.

Michiko said:
strago said:
Ninja – Short (30 1/4 inches) - $45 - Green hilt, different pommel (by design) - Deemed Unsafe (slightly whippy & foam is slightly too soft)

That's too bad. I was looking at that style, although in the longer version. Oh well.

...Just to be sure, were you looking at the Ninja or NinjaTO sword? They are very close in name an appearance, but one is likely safe while the other is not...

Hey,

I just received an email back from the Palnatoke contact, basically answering a few questions I was asked by people, and so I am sending what I was given for information here. First, the pictures in the catalog were taken by a camera with quite the flash; the blades are not silver but rather a dark, nearly black, color. Second, I now have been informed that there are three lengths available for the weapons; short (roughly 26 3/4 inches), semi (roughly 34 inches), and long (roughly 41 inches). I will likely be posting some pictures of the weapons I currently have on my facebook page later tonight, so you can see a bit more accurate view of the weapons; I'll add a link when I have one.

Also, for those going to the NH faire day (4/17), expect to see me there; I am hoping to go, and if i do I will be sure to bring the weapons for a more direct "inspection..."

*Edit*
Got the pictures up in a facebook album...here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=53673&id=1067101838&ref=nf

-James aka Strago

I think what would be great would be a selection of clothing. One of the things I like to do when coming up with a costume is I like to look at other stuff and sort of piece meal together the final product. And please please, have some things over XL and some male clothing other then shirts. In shopping online I've found that most of the "clothing" is dresses and corsets, and most of the guys stuff is Armor and simple keyhole shirts. And everything is XL or Below. I know a lot of big guy LARPers who have taken up sewing (my self for example). But even without that I would totally shop there when I visit home.

If I may make a suggestion, you should have a signup on your website for an email list from which you can collect emails for a mailing that will keep people up to date as things come alone. :)

Hey,

...First, if my site were at webhosting status I would definitely make a mailing list...for now I have only the domain reserved as I am still in the "fundraising" phase, meaning all I am able to post is a placeholder for now.

As for the suggestion, I do hope to be able to provide larger than XL sizes, and some more variety on male clothing. I'll see what I can do...

-James aka Strago

Hey again,

Here's my official pricing list for all the products for sale from Palnatoke. The prices as indicated include free delivery to the Claremont (Deadlands) site during event weekends, given the 3-5 week shipping time. I hope to start getting orders for weapons soon! :D

Squire Line
- Champion, Claymore, Ninjato: Steel or Gold Cross-hilt/Pommel
- Norse, Woodland, Dao: Steel or Bronze Cross-Hilt/Pommel
Semi (Approx. 34 in. total) – $75
Long (Approx. 41 in. total) – $80
-Marauder/Cleaver
(Marauder comes in Rusty blade only; Cleaver comes in Rusty or Bloody blade)
Semi (Approx. 34 in. total) – $85
Long (Approx. 41 in. total) – $90

Ragnarok Line
Note: all Ragnarok weapons are approximately 27 in. total and are made with a lighter core and foam, but are likely to not pass safety checks.
-Warrior – $45
-Rogue/Ninja/Orc – $50

Daggers
(Elven comes in Green or Bronze; the rest are standard color only)
Squire – $50
Ranger/Tanto – $55
Drow/Elven – $60

Leatherworks
-Bracers – Come in Small, Medium, or Large
Plain (Brown, Black, or Black/Brown) – $75
Detailed (Celtic, Elven, Mercenary, or Skull) – $80
-Greaves – Come in Medium or Large
All Styles – $100

Standard Leather
-Bracers (Small, Medium, or Large)
All Styles – $40.00
-Greaves (Medium or Large)
All Styles – $50

Scabbards/Sword Holders
Regarding the scabbards and mounting systems, The Mount 1 style contains a single piece, while Mount 2 comes with two adjustable-length pieces, allowing the scabbard to rest at an angle. Finally, the sword hangers are a less flashy (and less expensive) alternative, which holds weapons although it may be difficult to draw the weapons.

-Scabbards
Semi (All Styles) – $120
Long (All Styles) – $135
Mount 1 (Brown or Black) – $20
Mount 2 (Brown or Black) – $35
-Sword hangers (Please specify left or right-sided hanger)
(Black, Brown, Brown w/ Red, Brown w/ Green) – $35

Accessories
-Gloves (Medium or Large)
Black, Brown, or Bordeaux – $35
-Belts (Medium, Large, or XL and Brown or Black)
Plain (All sizes) – $40
Knight (All sizes) – $50
Ranger (All sizes) – $55

Cash or PayPal Accepted; payment must be received prior to order being placed.

Not yet ready to decide? Contact owner@larpresource.com for orders or questions!

I actually can't see the photos. I sent you a friend request so I can.

Back