new tags duration

Grimshaw

is it one circle per market or per day?

1 circle per market. so a weekend event is 2 circles.

Correct 1 circle is one Logistics. However if you bring the item for a weekend event you can't only us it for one Logistics you have to use it for both.

What prevents a single day use? That would also imply if you used an item at a 1 day and you have a single day remaining that it could only be used at another 1 day.

Unless I misread

With the CMA going to an auto deduction I think that would be the strongest logistical reason. Otherwise everyone would have to check in their items for each logistic.

What prevents a single day use? That would also imply if you used an item at a 1 day and you have a single day remaining that it could only be used at another 1 day.

Unless I misread

No, it would expire after the first logistics period.

With the CMA going to an auto deduction I think that would be the strongest logistical reason. Otherwise everyone would have to check in their items for each logistic.

Those are the rules. The cma does this because that's how the magic items were written, and voted on.

It matches character credit, you can't split an event. When it comes to event credits it's all or nothing.

So I have a tangential question to this. MN tracks their MIs by physically punching little holes in the tags for every logistics period they're used but Chicago tracks the MIs in the CMA. How do these two systems interact? Are the MN travelers expected to punch their tags themselves for Chi logistics periods? Do we have to update our MIs in the CMA ourselves?

My logistics folks should be punching as well (I think they said they have been doing permanent marker actually) but they should be doing check in on both the cma and physical tags. I will let Vicki or Dwayne speak better on this as I am largely hands off at event these days on the logistics front.

Back