New to alliance

Not sure if this is the right board, although I believe it to be. Anyway I would just like to thank all the players, and NPCs that attended the last event at camp sterns. this has without a doubt been one of the most fun weekend events i have been to in a long time. My SN is the same as my character's name, I was the MWE rogue with the green/black scale armor (thank you McGregor) and a bad British accent, so thank you all for a superb time and i hope to see all again soon.

Hey Gabriel! You did get the right board. Look forward to seeing you at more events in the future, you were very entertaining to RP with.

It was great to meet you gabriel (Mike), I'm glad you had a good time at your first event!

Hello Gabriel.
Great to meet you.
It was nice to meet another mystic wood elf.
Didn't know there were so many.
It was my first time being a pc also.
It was a hoot.
Alan
in game name Crow

Glad you could make it down Gabriel. We're very happy to have you in Alliance now.
I've got to say that your character made an excellent contribution to the event.
Lots of solid RP and some crazy combat from you. The conversation was a welcome bonus as well.
As an aside, if you'd like a copy of your picture in the tree, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Hey Gabriel (Mike),

It was fantastic Role playing with you too - Our forays into the corrupted territory were absolute blast! And I'm already looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming events.

ALWEASEL said:
Hello Gabriel.
Great to meet you.
It was nice to meet another mystic wood elf.
Didn't know there were so many.
It was my first time being a pc also.
It was a hoot.
Alan
in game name Crow

If you want to meet a ton of mystic wood elves, head down to Chicago... Wayside is the MWE capital of Fortannis!

Back