New to the game

This up coming game will be my second ever, and due to the time need i have been unable to finish the leather armor i was hoping to use this coming game-day. My first game i was lucky enough to have a 20point set of loaner gear (thank you a hundred fold Ryan and Joy) if anyone had some spare armor I would be most grateful. In any right I can't wait to get out there and game one.

~Michael

Pretty sure i don't have any more torso armor, but I do have a pair of studded leather bracers that're worth 2 points I'll bring you can use if you wish. Ask for Jeff, or look for the gypsy with "the pants". You'll know what I mean when you see em, trust me.

I might have a spare canvas piece that woudnt give you a lot of points but would be better than a kick to the face.

Paul

Give him both, it's the only way these noobs learn!

Kidding! :D

I'll bring my leather breastplate for you to try on before we begin The Great Trip Down. It's grown a bit too small for me from 11 years ago when I got it.

-Stephen

If all that doesn't work i have a piece of heavy studded fabric armor that you see Hengin wearing. Its worth a good bit, my character Kevar used/uses it sometimes as well.

-Brent

Back