New WoW recruit!

Tom

After months of badgering me to get into World of Warcraft, my sister finally broke down and friggin' bought it for me for Christmas. She insisted that I open it early. So i'm trying to install it now, and I should be done soon.

Just wondering if anyone else here plays on the Eridar server. You can come and hack kobolds with mimichii and me. I am going to name my account Puddlepirate_Tom. I will make a human warlock called Claudius if it's not taken. I also have a human warrior named Caelach. Amy tells me there is a way to transfer characters between acounts, so I should be getting him back soon.

So I'm all set up now! Amy and I are on the Eridar server. My account name is PuddlepirateTom, and my characters are the human warlock, Desiderious (Claudius was taken), MacDuggan, a dwarven warrior, Illizaria, an elven huntress, and MKTrixie, a gnomish rogue. The MK is coastie speak for Machinery Technitian. Trixie is an engineer before she is a rogue. The rogue aspect is used mainly for sneaking around baddies to get to the copper veins. Most of them are around level 10. My highest, Desiderious, is 15.

Since I don't know ANYBODY in Philladelphia yet, I've been spending a lot of time on the game. It's a miracle I'm taking time off to eat, do laundry, and work out.

I still haven't heard back from the local Kendo club, so meeting people has yet to happen. Just been killing lots of time. (And bandits.)

Anyone is welcome to put my characters on your friends lists.

Back