News from the grasslands

squeegee

Scholar
The land suffers. I can feel it in my bones, I feel it in the air. The shaking that has come to pass is but the begging of something greater. I have not heard from my liege in Gaden in some time. While I hold portions of the grasslands for the nobility they have not made themselves known to me in some time. With the passage of the winter I expect King Talon’s exchequer will come to pass in the next month. I have not heard from or seen a tax collector but the roads are still somewhat impassable. News here is far from my ears, what is happening to our lands?

--
Barron
Moag’ramel

There has been much confusion within the ranks of the earth guild. We has seen scores of elementals and undead. We have been doing what we can to clear the roads but everything is so disorganized. We lost at least a dozen young initiates to monstrous plants and many more to desertion just this month. I fear the worst. The new council has done nothing but mutter about sightings of Que'le and other nonsense. How can we trust them to lead us when they do nothing but stare at old scrolls and talk among themselves. Please Moag'ramel, is there anything you can do to help?

--
Apprentice Softpaw

Hey so GRONK's loyal ta Gaden an' all, but since when is da Grasslands part of Gaden? Did some of da army just stick around after dey went out ta fight da Corrupt on dat front and decided it was a new duchy or sumtin?

GRONK

GRONK,

Large portions of the Grasslands were peacefully incorporated into Gaden after the fall of the corrupt. We now pay taxes and hold titles to and from King Talon himself. After the threat of the corrupt was cleansed there was little reason to remain separate.

I'll tell you now that with the aid that has been rendered in recent months it has been a well worthwhile exchange.
--
Barron
Moag’ramel

Back