Next event

evi1r0n

Baron
Never played in an OR game before. I know how to transfer my character but I am unclear on a few things:
Any idea on pricing? How do I prereg? Who do I pre pay?

I have 3 new people coming. They are home chaptered in SEA but their first game will be OR. Do they get all there 1st game tags (weapons, armor and what not)?

Pricing will be announced shortly when the powers that be update us with more information, but the Oregon game in March was $65 at the door, $50 if you pre-reg. The address to pre-reg/pay is generally in the posting with more information, or you can send me $150 and I'll pre-reg you ;)

Keep in mind that the last game was a 2-day. Traditionally, 3-day games are (gasp!) about 50% more expensive.

Oregon doesn't have a pre-pay the same way that Seattle does. You pay Cymryc. Send logistics to cymryc(at)comcast(dot)net.

At your first game, regardless of your home chapter, you'll get your starting gear. It is super helpful if you include that in your pre-registration. Remember to have the new people have their character's transferred down as well, if they're based in Seattle (even if they're going to their first game, so that they have any extra xp they've earned for character histories/donations/etc.)

Back