Next Fight Practice July 18th in St. Paul

Fynwei

Squire
There will be one more chance to de-rust your swords before our next event! Come out and test your mettle, try new fighting styles, or just freshen up from the long break. Marshals will be on-hand to answer any questions about new characters, rules, or anything else you can think of (leave the riddles to a minimum though).

This will be held on Saturday July 18th at 10am at Como park in St. Paul. We will be holding the practice towards the northern end of the park, across from the soccer field parking, next to the large chimney structure. We will be on site until around 1pm, maybe longer.

Remember that gobbies are rewarded for attendance, more for bringing in a friend that is new to the game.

The Address for our Como Park location is - 1210 Como Ave, Saint Paul, MN, United States

If you use Google street view look south to see the parking area, and north to see the practice area (although the large flat area at the top doesn't show)

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Don't you mean 'test your metal'...i could be mistaken :D Nonetheless I will try and be there :D:D

Kevar said:
Don't you mean 'test your metal'...i could be mistaken :D Nonetheless I will try and be there :D:D

Mettle - Having the capacity, courage and fortitude to carry on or persavere

What are they teaching them kids in college nowadays? :p

It's spelled, yerdummettle, but pronounced with a silent "yerdum"

ok let me defend myself...it seems that i have always understood the phrase incorrectly :) I always...like since childhood...thought that it meant 'test your steel' kinda thing...*sigh*

That's fair, it's actually a fairly common misunderstood expression. But, given a chance to poke fun at your expense, just about everyone will take it.

Back