Nicodemus and Xu Jun Wu

My friends,

It is imperative I speek to both of you, but for different reasons. Nic, I know your in the city here with me so let me know which quarters you have taken for yourself (email addy) so we may discus that which we are both to be responsible for.

Xu Jun Wu,

I have made a discovery I think you will find of great interest, and wish to discus it with you. I hope you can find some time to come to Stoneroost before you head to Badril's Rest. We need to talk, and I have something for you to take with you to Badril's Rest which I hope serves you as well as it has served me.

The cerimony is not till May, but let it be known that I accept, and will waste no time in fullfilling the duties which my signature and title demand.
Lord Amaranthus Landcharmer
Lord of Stoneroost, under Paladin Octiv Melbik

No no no. You want Qiu Jun-Wu, not Xu.

Xu is my little green friend. Qiu Jun-Wu is Master of Life and Death of the Stump Kingdom (and I think he's in a couple of healer's guilds but that's not nearly as important).

Xu is sometimes confused with shoe and Qiu is sometimes confused with... um... nevermind. I think I need to stop now.

Eepily,
Michiko

Thank you Michiko, I often have dificulty spelling names, and Twilight Elven pronounciation I find rarely matches with its spelling. I just figured he would aprichiate me trying, rather then calling him Pantzike again. I'll do my best to remember the differences between Xu and Qui. Speeking of Xu, how are you and our little green friend doing?

Lord of Stoneroost

You're welcome. It was a good try. I hope I didn't discourage you!

We are tired and looking forward to some rest in a few days. And our feet are sore. Well... my feet are sore. Xu's feet don't really touch the ground but he gets sympathy pains.

By the way, when did you become Lord of Stoneroost? I think I'm supposed to congratulate you, but I'm not sure why.

Michiko

Over the winter. There is going to be a cerimony in the Hollow Bastion durring the first full gather in May. One I hope I am not the only man being awarded at. Hopefuly I will see you and Xu at that time. Untill then be safe.

Lord of Stoneroost

Oh! Well if I'd known that I could have come visit... oh well. I will do my best to be there. I don't know if the mists will behave. They didn't let me through when I tried to go through for the spirit farewell. I'm still mad at them but they don't seem to care.

We'll be alright. We always manage somehow. You stay safe too! You didn't have the best record before you became a Lord... Xu says you're not allowed to die until he gets to talk to you again.

Michiko

Congratulations and welcome to the fold, brother noble. Good fortune to you in every quest, and may the days of your House be long and fruitful.

As always,
In Trust,

Lord Galloway

Lord Amaranthus,

I believe congratulations are in order. I have just arrived back from a voyage and this is excellent news to come back too. I unfortunately do not have time to stop by stone roost and for formal congratulations as I must swiftly depart for the gather in Badril's Rest. However, When I see Qiu Jun-Wu I will let him know you were looking for him and let him know of your new appointment. Though I imagine the voice of the mists have carried that information to his ears by now.

Stay safe,
~ Avian Toth

Back