Nommeric

jwconvery

Spellsword
Can you make trickle blades?

-Cpl Syver
Dark Tide Armada

If you get me instructions or a recipe I should be able to. I haven't made one yet so we'll see.

It's a blade that stores alchemical coatings in the handle. With a push of the button, the coating goes over the blade and can be used immediately.

-Syver

I've seen them before and understand the concept, however knowing how to do something and doing it are two different things, having a diagram or working model to work from would help a lot.

Said Polearm, some call the Ugly Stick, might be stuck to someone so you only have as much time as that person has attention to sit still.... which really isn't a lot of time.

Durk

Should said Polearm not be needed for a time, I am sure there are ways of keeping it immobile indefinately :)
If that is indeed what you wish to happen.

~Ahlana

Ha! Got to hit said wielder of said Ugly Stick first!

Durk

Maybe it's not such a good idea using said Polearm.

Ha! Got to hit said wielder of said Ugly Stick first!

Durk

Not true!

You know that feeling you get when someone is watching you sleep....

It's Nom.

Ignoring the fact that I may or may not examine people's weapons in their sleep, I do know how to make a trickle blade.
I need any three crafting components, they look similar to ritual components but smaller and often brightly colored, plus standard production.
They can be used to make other special weapons as well, I'm still experimenting with light blades that can be wielded in your off hand but are longer than normal.

Back