Nordenn - May

AllianceNJ

Spellsword
The Barony of Nordenn will have a meeting Friday night.

All members in Fairedale are requested to attend.

Please advise your status if you will be attending.

In Service
Lady Knight Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn

If you need to speak with the court please speak with Seneshal Aubry or Court Diplomat Elryion

** QUORK **
Is that Raven guy gonna be there? I'd love to meet him. He's got great taste in names. Too bad I'll be hanging with Big Z at the time and won't be there.

MaDCap

I'll of course, be present.

Lord Aaeun Nimbus of the Estate of Luminary, Assistant Guildmaster of the Canning Wizard's Enclave.

I will attend, Lady Knight.

Apprentice Ren Suzume
Mages Guild of Fairedale

It will be agreeable to see you again Ren.

Symerille

Perhaps you can fill me in on what happenned in our first discussion.

Indeed, Symerille. I shall do so when we meet in person. The dream realm can be unpredictable.
Apprentice Ren Suzume

Agreed.....

I am looking forward to having an enlightening discussion.

Symerille

Lady Knight Gloriana,
I apologize for intruding on your summons to your court. At the last gather you seemed distant. I hope all is well within the Nordenn lands and court. I look forward to sharing a bottle of Stone Elven wine I discovered with you and hope that my fellow Ashtani can share it aswell. I also have a gift for you..that is long overdue.

Symerille
Assistant Guildmaster of the Canning Wizard's Enclave under The Great Wizard Calimar
Celestial Mage of Whitesword

Glorianna, I am planning on being there. However, due to some events that informed you of in the Deadlands, my travels are much slower. I might be arriving a couple of bells later than expected. Also, if you are able, can you please bring my things of that you have held for me? I will see you soon.

~Sun~

Back