NOTICE for possible new Board members!

Because of the amount of spam accounts that kept getting listed, we've instituted a new policy where I have to approve every new member onto these Boards.

I'm really sorry about this, but I do check my email quite a few times a day so no one should wait long to be able to get online.

Basically, the spammers tend to file nonsensical names like (and these are true ones that I have not approved): Bumpfouffit, Cithshientepboigeqeq, AScofCremvofeO and so on. If I see names like that I just ignore them and don't add them in.

If I see a name that looks like a real name (or at least a name someone would logically choose as a Board name) I check it out and approve it unless I see that the person's email address is something from one of the spam-producing companies I've come to recognize.

However, it is always possible that a real one may be blocked by mistake.

To make sure you are approved, please, please email me at alliancelarp@gmail.com as soon as you sign up, and I'll approve you!

Thanks.

We just updated the Board so let's see if that keeps out the spammers. People should be able to register now without having to ask for approval... if we suddenly get a ton of fake spam registrations like we used to though we have to go back to manually approving each person.

Back