Now that we have triumphed...

To all the participating teams,

Next portal opening, please have at least one person present in the Hollow, that we may decide together what to do with our both great and dangerous prize.

I have been asked to represent the Crown in this matter.

Noon of that Saturday, in the healer’s guild.

In trust,

Lord Galloway

To those making this choice, please consider the lives of thousands are at stake should you us this as a weapon against us. It will make our council no less powerful and Void no less of a weapon. All it will do is destroy innocent lives, those that live within the boarders of Legacy. I trust you shall make the correct decision.

In regards to seperate matters, Raksa name the time and place and we shall have our dual. As to who added my fathers name to the list of judges, you shame yourself by bringing my familly into this. Such a dishonorable tactic will not go unpunished. Hope I do not find you, and if I do fear my retribution for I shall not rest until you pay for your cowardice.

Warlord Bjorn
Cheiftan of the Bear Tribe
First among Equals

Bjorn,

We cannot defeat you by destroying you. You are only one being. Your nation is, as you've so proclaimed, a "legacy".

We must heal the wounds you have inflicted and suffered, not create new ones.

A nation that chooses to harm rather than heal will only destroy itself, in the end, and you have welcomed many an innocent mortal into your black and misguided embrace. I would rather win them back than kill them.

I only hope I can persuade the adventurers to agree with me, but it is their choice as much as mine.

Lord Galloway

PS. If you need someone to blame for that decision, blame me. If you need someone to attack for that decision, swing by my cottage a couple minutes after sunset.

Lord Galloway, there is no need to shield me from the consequences of my own actions. I have always accepted them proudly.

Bjorn, I was the one who requested your father's presence as a judge for the tournament. It was not intended to shame or offend. It was a gift. One last chance for the man I used to know in you to see himself through his father's eyes. And if that so offends, then perhaps you should ask yourself why. I am only sorry that the circumstance of the tournament did not allow for greater discourse between you. You have always claimed that your goal as the Warlord of Legacy is to create a haven and future for you people. I had hoped you would have the chance to put your case before your father, and see what may come of it.

But it doesn't matter now. The world is turning so very quick, and the darkness folds in upon itself until it becomes the light and then falls again into blood. If you truly wish to kill me for this then you know where to find me. We will talk a while, and if you still wish my death I may yet give it to you.

And T-
Shhh, we must be quiet now. So very very quiet now.

In faith,
Lord Nicodemus

Then we shall speak, and if manipulation was not your motivation then we shall see. If you did intend to parade my familly before me in an effort to shame me then death shall be the least of your worries.

Warlord Bjorn

It's difficult to phrase this in a way that isn't going to offend at least some people, but I'll try my best. Legacy's citizens aren't inherently bad by any means. Like the people of Sadeen Moore, they made a decision to go to a place where they thought they'd be safe. I can't fault people for wanting to live in safety, even if I disagree with their actions in pursuit of that goal. Killing people who are trying to live their lives would solve nothing and be no different than the recent attack on Aiolia. There are much better choices we could make regarding this scroll than ending the lives of living people who want to survive. Our bastions are filling up, and a new space for our citizens to live is something that we've been needing for a long time. The choice we have shouldn't be whether to create or destroy. Our choice should be where we choose to make another safe haven for the living in these lands.
~Caillen Taggert
Sailor in Her Majesty's Navy

I just want it made clear that I'm referring to the living citizens of Legacy and not the nation itself. I don't care for Legacy itself, and Lord Galloway's argument is what I was trying to emulate. I'm not as good with words, and I understand how many people I could have enraged if the intent of what I posted was misunderstood. Essentially what I'm saying is that killing people who have been coerced into joining Legacy is far from the right thing to do. Destruction begets more destruction. I hope people understand the intent behind my words and that saying anything about this delicate a subject is very hard. I think we should use this opportunity to spread life to the Deadlands, not continue the destruction that Void caused.
~Caillen Taggert
Sailor in Her Majesty's Navy

I would like all those who are representing their team for this meeting to contact me as soon as possible. Please leave me a way to contact you privately.

-Kainen

I have yet to hear from the representative from the 'randoms'.
If anyone has their contact info please pass my request along.

i managed to contact caileen, you should be getting a message soon, or gotten a message from him
-avalon

Back