oct faves

favorites of the weekend,
brian davis actually scaring me for real and then having a nightmare about it.

having a vision about before clint became undead, and what had happened.
people meeting my new tavernkeeper

watching duston do a perfect combat barrel roll

Omg saturday.
going to a crypt maze building.
more visions about clint, the other voodoo undead and the hag.

going to a crypt in the mod building
convincing heresy to go back for balis' weapon, trying find the door to the next level. albert raining elemental from above, in the crawl space.

fighting jesse's lich, having my vengeance go off, but heresy was no where near me or jesse to stake him nor got to jesse in time as I heard jesse counting next to me.
being raised as undead after being lifed from my vengeance.
barely making being saved from the dissapation.

Saturday night, going again to the crypt in order to stop the lich from obtaining a second blood stone clint needed for the ritual he could only cast on halloween night at its peak.
basically doing a smash and grab.

casting a magic storm, while jesses lich was on the other side of the five foot box wall, trying really hard to meld myself into the wall and feeling like uma thurman in kill bill vol 2 outside of bud's trailer. as gary ran around the wall and laid into jesse with large earth slays. dropping jesse i said "cool, now stake him"
gary" I didn't bring it."
me "WHY didn't you bring it?"
gary "I didn't think id need it"
so instead we ran out of the crypt, up the hill and began the two hours of crazyness.
my part was, I followed everyone, kay broke off early and went to the newly discovered scout tower. I broke off next hiding in a grove, undoing my rope for me to make a circle, decided not to stay, so i went down the path to the crypt maze we had been at in the morning, going behind it instead of staying inside. putting my rope down again and waited for a really long time. trying to decide if I should go back in or out of game.

decided eventually to leave my position ig, went down the path to the entance to the field, i stood at that corner trying to decide if going across all that open ground was a good idea or not. as it wasn't that dark, dispite it being near midnight, decided not and kept going down the path knowing that there were two other buildings and a leanto area in the next grove, so hoping the others were there, i went. keep in mind all this time i have my circle at the ready.
I waited for a while behind another building, and I actually had seen duston it seems come down the path looking for me but i had not known it was him and he went back.
i then went into the woods thinking that id make it back to town the long way.
went across the bridge, made it to like the small shanty town, was really paranoid that an npc was going to jump me there. kept going, come across the next bridge which is the last one before the path rejoins the one that leads directly from the tavern, mod building, crypt, and field i had stood at the corner of on the order side. i hear combat and i hear gary go "i call upon chaos to cause mortal wounds! i call upon chaos to cause mortal wounds!"
i think "WTF?! heresy has been raised as undead! and im the last one alive!! they are coming after me next!" so i turn and run back the way i had come through the woods. and after the second bridge, and down the path corner where it would lead back to the grove with the leanto i instead go straight and i pass over a walkway over a stream, and i find a deer run so i turn right down the deer run into the woods, and as i have a four foot stream on my right, i lay down and stop here. for another good twenty minutes.

it wasn't until i came out and had almost reached the field when i heard chris yell "RACHEL!"
i went oh **** they are yelling for me out of game,
i also hear gary to my left closer with a flashlight and yell my name so i go to them first and tell them im fine. then go back to town. hearing jesse yell to which gary yelled back they had found me.
when i got back to the others tell what i had missed.

Sunday morning jesse told us that we had a vision of cousin clint's night.
he was unable to start the ritual he has been trying to do for a hundred years every halloween and since he couldn't even start the ritual and halloween became nov 1st, when that happened all hell broke loose.
he threw his top hat, and just started laying waste to everyone and everything around him.

going to another crypt that was filled with smoke from the smoke machine so that you litterly couldn't see more than 3 feet.
it was basically zombietron for me, duston chris and adam. which was pretty fun. there was a point there was no combat because brian and albert couldn't find us or us find them i put up a wall of force to block off an area so we could put the puzzle together and refit armor, albert and brian reached across the half walls to swing at us. some how we got lucky and made it out alive with the chest.

the weekend was alot of fun. pretty tired and sore.
i am sure jesse, albert and brian are more tired then me as they were the main npc force, though eric and jp's bro came down on Saturday morning for the visions and four leveled crypt. they all are super awesome, thanks guys.
gary, duston, chris, adam it was great pcing with you.

Damn, Rache pretty much covered it all.

It was a great event and thank you Brian , Albert and Jesse for the amazing job as npcs

Let see ....zombietron Gary and Chris hulk wall smash...priceless

Having jesse desimate me with the pin/death/create undead combo ...nothin like joining the npc in the first 30 seconds of the mod

My weird Life dragon blood + fey magic actually helping ...that was pretty sweet to have something good come from being tainted couple event ago

Meeting Violet u cant Help but love a tavern where its barmaid has a bow bigger than her

Im sure there are plenty more I missed will post then as I remember them thanks for the great event everyone

Last edited:
Really bummed that I couldn't make the event. Head cold that decided that it liked my chest better, does not make for a fun event.

I'll see some of you at the Fair days, and the rest once the full weekends start up again.

~Matt K.

Back