October 2019 Prereg - Due Friday October 11, 11:59pm

Event: October 18-21, 2019 (3 Day event)

Attendance: This month I am asking ALL PLAYERS (PC and NPC) to indicate when they believe they will be at game. This is to try and help the Plot and Tavern teams with their respective planning. I understand you may not know precise details yet. I will not be tracking players down to fill this out any more than you decide to. I am mind set that more info is better for a long weekend like this.

Magic Items: The prereg asks for item codes. This is the 6 character code that looks like a random assortment of numbers and letters and is unique to each tag you have (ex. b7ac24e) There should be no chapter indicator or anything of that nature. Items must be included in your prereg to use them at game if they have previously been converted or were acquired as loot.

Production - There is a spot to link your production conversion sheet if you still need to do conversions. If it's not ready that's ok. Register on time and bring it to game. Registering on time is more important.

New Characters: Please review the 2.0 Players Guide, page 77 for how picking starting equipment works now. If my vets who are playing alts are able to pick their gear ahead of time and include it on their prereg, we can get you through check-in much faster. Brand new players - I don't expect you to have this part figured out yet, but you are always welcome to hop on Facebook or these forums and ask questions.

Step 1: Pay for the meal plan if you plan to partake. This is $35 for PC's (free for NPCs) and is paid directly to our wonderful chef Dia through Paypal at adialosdia@gmail.com. DO NOT SEND MEAL PLAN PAYMENT TO ALLIANCE DENVER OR JESSE. If you need a different payment method please reach out to Dia directly. Please note that the meal plan payment is completely separate from your event fee, and completely optional. The menu will be posted separately by Dia as we get closer to the event.

Step 2: Pay for the event (NPCs play for free). Payment is due by the prereg deadline (Oct 11, 11:59pm). If you need to pay after this date it MUST be noted on your prereg, even if you do it the same way every time, or it will be considered late. Late payments with no note on the prereg will incur a $10 late fee.

Step 3: Register for the event on the CMA. PCs, please please please answer the Meal Plan and Cabin/Tent questions if nothing else. This helps me a ton when reconciling payments that are received. Blank prereg forms drive me up the wall.

Character sheets will be printed Monday the 14th some time in the morning, so get those last blankets purchased and xp spent before then.

Reminder - you can make changes to your character without pulling down your prereg. Don't forget to set spell memorization after registering or logistics picks for you. You have to save each day separately. If you need to change your prereg notes you will have to un-register and re-register.

Last edited:
Back