October 3rd Preregistration

Kitaruen

Knight
Welcome Everyone to the October 3rd Weekend Event Prereg.
The Event will take place at Hoover Forest Preserve Kendall County at 11285 West Fox Road Yorkville, IL

This is a new site with beds, showers, and general amenities we have been lacking. The price for the event is $50, however anyone who preregisters will only pay $40.
The site opens 6PM on Friday the 3rd, registration will begin at 8PM and game on should be at 10PM. Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up like always.

A food plan for an additional $10 will be available. This includes a breakfast, lunch, and dinner. NPCs are free to play however are asked to pay for their meal plans.

Preregistrations should include needed tags, MIs, spells, and whether you want a food plan. These must be sent to Waysidelogistics@gmail.com no later than Tuesday Sept 30th at midnight. Or you may use our brand new handy-dandy prereg form found here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QkNiliIufYqNxF1tqMm8nacpfMVlxUQJ_AuQpQ4CcC8/viewform

Prepay via paypal to... Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

PCs
1. Daphne P (Vain)
2. Adam P (Asura)
3. Thomas M (Bart)
4. Tristan (Frederick)
5. Jason K (Jaden)
6. Sean V (Nehani)
7. Nadine V (Neolani)
8. Emily G (Terra)
9. Amanda F (Liddia)
10. Paul F (Jehan)
11. Aaron V (Gnot)
12. Dawn V (Dont)
13. Kim H (Tilly)
14. Seamus C (Tarqaq)
15. Matt N (Kalin)
16. Dave G (Enan)
17. Alexander T (Silp)
18. Vicki P (Elle)
19. Nick P (Foss)
20. Ian S (Draco)
21. Derek S (Sam)
22. Jen W (Arsita)
23. Rob S (Eric)
24. Mike T (John)
25. Nate S (Nikolai)
26. Annette S (Cyn)
27. Jon D (Aramis)
28. Andrea R (Lilly)
29. Mark M (Sebastian)
30. Chris B (Shinobi)
31. Chris T (Tadron)
32. Nedda C (Spoons)
33. Josh (Zeus)
34. Brian G (Thaddeus)
35. Step S (Roja)

NPCs
1. Rob D
2. Ryan B
3. Carly B
4. Kyle S
5. Nate B
6. Urt R
7. Vaughn W
8. Mamabird
9. Charlottee R

Last edited:
Get those Pre-Reg's in folks! I know you're coming!

I'm for sure coming. I'll pre-reg after work

Last edited:
Aaron and I will be there. Kim/Tilly is planning on coming as well. Not sure if Will can get the time off from work.

Dawn

That is a nice list of npc so far. Thank you to those the are npcing

I'm quite happy with our list of NPCs so far. You guys are in for a challenge this event. :)

Who is Urt?

Let's just say that he's gonna mess us up the minute NPC camp lets him have a polearm. ;)

Lets him have one? I'm not letting him put it down. I'm taping one to his hands as soon as he shows up.

Prep disarms, got it

Emflame may work better. The tape will keep him from dropping the weapon causing 20 damage each for 5 sec. 100 damage here we come. Lol.

I'm also statting every one of his characters with Innate Reflect to Summoned Force. :p

Woot, cant wait to fight him, I never got to at Nationals!

Reminder: 4 hours to pre-reg

Time!

Got it in before the dead line coach!

3.5:1 ratio with Charlotte Raeker included. I think this will be a fine event.

I was gonna complain that I didn't get added to the list, but then I remembered the Rob D. Assumes I'll make every event because of those pictures he has....

Back