October Event Goodness.

TadRon

Spellsword
First of all I want to say thank you to not only plot but to all of the NPCs that suffered through some of the worst weather I have ever seen at a LARP event to make sure the PCs were entertained. :cold: There were many times I didn't even want to adventure because it was so miserable outside yet you all marched on through it. I can't thank you all enough for that.

Favorites:

TadRon's Angels~ You guys were a blast to be around and really made my event.

Planning the "final battle" with Alabaster. I am going to miss the hell out of you next year.

The "closet" with the "I am too cold for this mod crew". Wow what a scary place lol.

Hearing stories of the Rose Farmer and how that started.

Having too much stuff to go on and actually having at least 5 mods that I wanted to go on but didn't get a chance to.

Troll Daddy - Holy crap was that an amazing costume. I love prop monsters and that one blew my mind. Thank you Travis for playing that.

Kobold waylays all around. Holy crap was that fun and frustrating (in game) as hell.

Awesome tavern food! Thank you Allison and GJ for that.

The couple of role play mods with Sabastian were awesome, thank you Chris. That trap was amazing.

Seeing traps outside of the tavern door, awesome!

I could go on and on but I want to say that I had one of the best times in a long time at that event. The combination of the scary as hell event with the Rose Farmer last event combined with all of the amazing plot at this last event really has me geeked for the next event. I can't wait. Thank you all again PC and NPC alike for such an amazing event.

Back