~October Menu~

XenZel

Hello everybody, it's your new food making person, back for October! I deeply apologize for mismanaging my timing last event and promise to keep it tighter this time around! In order to do that, I will not be providing a cooked snack for Friday Night so I can focus better on the meals throughout Saturday. However, if you or anyone you know is willing to become my timekeeping assistant, that will greatly improve the quality and variety of meals I can make for all of you! Without further ado, here is what the menu will be looking like.
  • Snacks
    • Fresh Fruit
      • Apples
      • Clementines/Mandarins
    • Toast Bar (Sandwich Bread, English Muffins)
      • Peanut Butter (Creamy & Crunchy)
      • Jams & Jellies
      • Butters

• Breakfast
    • Turkey Sausage
    • Oven Roast Potatoes (Light veg oil, rosemary, salt, pepper, gold and red potatoes)
    • Biscuits (Butter, Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Soda, Salt, Buttermilk, Honey)

• Lunch
    • Seasoned Tofu (Baked/Pan Fried, soy sauce, chili powder, black pepper)
    • Chicken Curry (Chicken Thighs, Chicken Stock, Red Chili, Ginger, Lime, Garlic, Shallots. Spices)
    • Rice (49g Carbohydrates per 1/4cup(54g) serving)
    • Veg Medley

• Dinner
    • Egg Rolls (6g Carbohydrates per Roll)
    • Rice Noodles (80g Carbohydrates per 100g serving)
    • Veg Medley (Carrots, cucumbers, beansprouts, green onion)
    • Sauces (Chili, Hoisin)
As a final note, I would love to have some volunteers to help at each meal with prep and clean up! I will personally be offering compensation to all of my helpers in the form of props/reps/accessories. This includes those of you who had helped out in September as well! For those who volunteer (and previously volunteered) I will be building unique light reps over the winter for each of you. Next season will have a different theme for rewards!

Back