October- thanks for a great game!

Thanks for such a great game, everyone! The costumes and props were beautiful, as always, and every PC, NPC, and plot/staff person I interacted with was a delight.

I was especially impressed with all the work put in by the plot team on making the world consistent and with how all the mods were interconnected and important in their own right. I appreciated being able to complete the big mods in the daylight and yet still have plenty to do at night.

I had a great time meeting all the new PCs and I was impressed with their back stories, costumes, and willingness to jump right in to such a complicated game. Thanks to all and I hope to see you back again.

Some extra notable points:
-Deadra/Throne Room fight- the whole encounter was super brutal. We used absolutely everything we had and were barely able to walk out at the end. I have never felt like a more necessary or useful part of a team. Perfect.
-Jon’s gypsy teaching Arannin how to fix armor
-Sara’s Orca-mermaid
-the gypsy/MWE interactions and parties

Thanks again!
Carmen

Roan Dari Alki said:
-Sara’s Orca-mermaid

Yeah, I was pretty sad she didn't get to bust that out at the last Silver Falls game, and I didn't even see the full thing on.

I'm not sure how many people got to see it, but the satyr was pretty kick-***, too.

There had better be pictures of all this awesomeness some where! I know there are clown pictures at least!

I got some pictures of Jesse as the satyr, but didn't bring my camera for the morca costume (mer-orca? morca?).

The event was GREAT! Thanks all for a fun time :)

-Bryan

Oops...I forgot I hadn't posted here yet.

This was an awesome event!!! Staff and NPCs, thank you for all the lovely plot and costumes and excitement and rp and doom--it was tons of fun. PCs, thank you for being so great to play with. It's hard for me to list highlights of the weekend because, honestly, I loved the whole thing.

A few things:
More morca would be marvelous!
Great job juggling lowbies and highbies.
Pretty good spacing of activities and double-hooking.
Huzzah for music! I'll try to practice at least thrice between now and the next event.
I loved feeling like I understood most of what was going on and how important it was.
Roan, we'll transform you into a dancing mommy one of these days.
"Kick me."
Can't believe I'm saying this, but--yes, the drunken MWEs!
Dash is going to rule the world someday.
Feelings of vindictive glee watching Iftikhaar sit out his laugh count.
I like the way plot incorporated the awakening of the dryads.
Scary time in the belly of the dark mountain. *shudder

Last but far from least:
GYPSY CABIN!!!

(I also am anxiously awaiting satyr pics...)

Back