Of Fairdale and Darkness

youthculture

Fighter
Friends of the Bastion,

I have seen terrible things in these Deadlands, felt terrible things; there is discontent in my heart which cannot be repaired to see the lands of my home torn asunder, untouchable by anything but the vile dead which walk. However, as I travel the mists, I see that there are other dangers, other lands under great disrepair and pain. The earth screams no matter where I go, and my mind grows darker for it. What is happening to these continents, to our worlds -- when I attempt to think of it, it pains me deeply. From what I read and hear, I see that Moria is under peril as well -- and other lands, too, by other darkness. I myself return to the land of Icenia, to Fairdale where I fear there are many terrible things at work.

The citizens and the lands of Icenia have treated me well, and I repay my debt by rallying to their cause -- to attempt to smear the evil which taints their lives and has continued to taint their lives. It is an important cause -- just as important as reviving the lands in which you and I have grown in. I beseech you now: if there were ever a time you lent your hand to a stranger, it is now. Icenia calls; we gather to Fairdale. There will be death, there will be darkness, and there will be honor. I bleed freely and welcome death for any who stand beside me.

For those who wish to help me, and others, aide in the war which is waging in Icenia, I will be leaving in a few days time to travel the mists. If you believe you can help in this war, are able and willing, I will welcome travel beside you. For those who cannot help, or choose not to -- I ask that you keep your minds turned to Icenia while others wage for death in greatest dark.

Where the Hawk strikes, I follow,
Sevaria of the Goshawks

Find me and you will find a sheild and a sword ready to do whatever must be done. I could use the company in these dark days, for in Icenia we go to face an evil that does not know mercy or restrient.

Till the Full Moon is no more,
Amaranthus Landcharmer

Ah, Amaranthus..

I am pleased to hear that you, too, will be answering this call; I would expect nothing less. I look forward to fighting beside you once more. As I was not in Fairdale the past gather, I expect you and I have much to speak of -- pending our potential survival, of course. If not, I suppose we may discuss trivialities to where ever our spirits pass on afterwards.

Where the Hawk strikes, I follow,
Sevaria of Goshawk

Back