of plot and stuff

mythic

Baron
Danny posted:

Low Point:
Much of Saturday and Sunday morning had built up to a trial we were about to have and then the horn went to end the event as we were walking over to have it.

Now one thing you have to remember is the PLOT team is not all knowing. We are busy creatures! If something like this "is about to happen" you MUST inform PLOT. Had we known, this would have happened. If there is something that is "an event" please find a PLOT member ASAP. Your best bet is Abbey (either as Artii or Dramm) because he can communicate with PLOT very quickly so we can mobilize.

Especially on Sunday.

I apologize to everyone who was involved in the Epic Conversation - we didn't know it was happening until we were already out of game and ready to gather for announcements. Sounded like it would have been awesome! Definitely would have like to have known, so I could be in character and watching it unfold! :noway:

What are our 'time requirements' for getting out of the location? Part of the reason I didn't think to press it was because 'okay, we have to get the area cleaned out and go because we probably have a deadline to get out of here'.

MathGwyson said:
What are our 'time requirements' for getting out of the location? Part of the reason I didn't think to press it was because 'okay, we have to get the area cleaned out and go because we probably have a deadline to get out of here'.

We do. We have to be fully packed and cleaning done and out entirely by 2pm so Bob can do the walk through. He is very strict about this time deadline.

Aclodava said:
We do. We have to be fully packed and cleaning done and out entirely by 2pm so Bob can do the walk through. He is very strict about this time deadline.

Yup, that's what I expected - which is why I fully understood that we had to end the RP despite it being in a really good spot.

Back