Off season trip

Mr. Cameron,

Your always welcome, just give us a weeks notice unlike Dave who calls from the airport :p

AllianceCHI said:
Mr. Cameron,

Your always welcome, just give us a weeks notice unlike Dave who calls from the airport :p

Even better news, now that I know the train schedules, I can skip the call and just come knocking on your front door!

Darn, I thought we had those well hidden... Ahh well I guess we'll have to start using the intercom and locking the door. :p

The cheapest would be Megabus.

I have no idea what train tickets would cost but I would not image they would be much of a bargain over airfaire.

Paul

Train tickets cost about the same as flying, maybe $30 cheaper (sometimes actually MORE than flying)

Greyhound tickets are around $120
Megabus tickets are around $60

(round-trip pricing)

Your cheapest bet 9/10 will be southwest down to Midway by the by. (Although I usually fly delta for reasons that will not be disclosed)

Hello folks, I will be seeing some of you in 2 weeks.

I have chosen to take the bus at 10.30pm Thursday the 6th and an arrival time of roughly 6.30am
I will be departing at 10.30pm on Sunday as well. This is a total of $30 round trip that is easily affordable on my end.

I will however require a pickup and guide for as soon as I get off that bus I have no idea what to do.

Your friendly Andrew.

O_O OMG!!!

Yeah we're ready.... :p

Bring it... :shades:

Just bring it man... I'm off at 3 on Friday...

Are you guys bringing it on without me again?

Call me Sat night? If you wanna hang with us Seamus jest call buddy. :)

Paul

Back