Offering Assistance

Hello my fellow adventurers! It is I, Lorelei, and I am looking out to see who is in need of my services. I have some idea of where to go but would like to see if there is anything in particular that needs my attention. I am still new to this adventuring thing so a little help with finding where my direction should be would be amazing.

Hi Lorelei! I'm Silp! We haven't met yet, or if we did, I forgot that we did and I'm sorry if that happened! It's been a while since I've been adventurin', but I think I'll be able to join up again soon, so if we haven't met yet, we'll get to meet soon!

What sort of stuff do you do? After all, I bet it would be best to find somethin' for you to do that caters best to your talents! Like, I suck at magic, so nobody would want my help for anything magic, but I'm pretty good at hittin' things, so if someone had a hittin' things endeavor that could make use of my bein' pretty good at hittin' things, they'd prolly ask for my help for that!

~ Silp

Hi Lorelei and Lord Silp,

I am seeking all kinds of assistance with the colony in Anret. From defending the territory against the Scorned and helping with the healing house or serving meals. Any assistance anyone can provide would be deeply appreciated.

Thank You,
Lady FallingStar

Hello Lord Silp! A pleasure to meet you now and it will be a pleasure to meet you in person soon!

That is perfect because I happen to be good at the spell stuff! Earth magic is my school of choice, but I am still a beginner so I do not have a wide variety of spells. But I tend to stick to the more support tactics, offering mostly healing, weapon shields, and the occasional shackle for now. I also do a little archery, so, even though my aims still needs improving, I can do a little bit of backline support.

As for you, Lady FallingStar, I believe I can be of great help to your healing house! If I can manage it, I would love to offer assistance.

Goodfolk Beinae,

It appears that Lord Silp! and Lady Fallingstar have more than enough in their respective Houses to fill your time. They are honourable and effective Lords and you would do well to join their vassalage. However, if you do find spare time, Master Glenn Stormwolf and I are always happy to receive and support a fellow elf and could include you on a number of ventures sponsored by the Leaf Crown.

On a related, the University of Prademar recently created a Steward Program designed to outfit those who recently chose Adventuring as a profession. I have a small stock of Dragonscript I can use to augment your martial or healing tools. The Program is free to its participants and only requires an oath to obey the Laws of the Kingdom and act honourably in its defense. Seek me out at the October Market Days if you are interested in participating.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Miss Beinae,

My name is Benjamin Bookworm, local specialty crafter. If you wish to come by my table at the market, I try to keep a supply of extra arrows and a few coatings around for newer archers.

I also have a list of some of the more rare crafts for sale and commission, and pay coin for help in finding the ingredients if you want to see what kinds of things are possible to create.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Back