Official 2.1.1 Rulebook Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiddickDale

Knight
New Hampshire Staff
Chief Publicity and Digital Content Officer
Hello adventurers!

National staff has completed the first round of edits to the 2.1 rulebook. The result is 2.1.1!

What's new in 2.1.1?
  • Pictures!
  • Wording changes, grammar updates.
  • No new rules content.
What was New In 2.1?
  • A comprehensive crafting system using new crafting materials and crafting ability points.
  • Qualifier-forward calls to clarify what defenses can be used.
  • New skills for martial classes
  • Biata can now use Celestial magic.
  • Integrated rules from 2.0 Player's Guide.
  • Metamorphosis, a new option for black stone pulls at resurrection.

Your copy is attached to this post! Download it now!

Whether you're a long-time Alliance LARP member or someone just beginning their journey into the world of live-action roleplaying, this rulebook is for you.

A massive shoutout to everyone who contributed their thoughts, feedback, and insights to make this version of the rulebook a reality. Alliance LARP wouldn't be what it is without our dedicated and passionate community. Here's to more adventures, battles, and epic tales in the Alliance universe! this looks good to me. I'll post it when I post the book

On behalf of the National Staff,
Stephen Duetzmann
National PR/CS

Attachments

• Alliance_LARP_Rulebook_v2.1.1.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 363
Last edited:
The original post has been updated to the Alliance 2.1.1 Rulebook, containing text fixes from the prior edition as well as photos of recent games from our communities across the country.

As before, we will be fielding questions about unclear wording, language/grammar corrections, and other similar edit requests in its own dedicated thread. All of the edit requests relating the previous edition of the rulebook have been purged from that thread, as they have been addressed in version 2.1.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back