Oh dear, I hope this works....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morganne

Fighter
Hello? Can you hear me through this magic field or whatever it is?

I've heard that a number of adventurers are returning to Kupspar in force, and that there are plans to help the people there. I've been locked out by the magic field this WHOLE winter, since my circle was destroyed! Some of you know that I was able to be there because of some sort of circle magic (don't look at me, I'm not a circle mage!)... but when that dark man destroyed my circle he locked me RIGHT back out. The Consortium can get me back into Kupspar by using a circle mage to tie me to one of their circles.. not literally tie me there, I mean, I'd be able to be around in the town like usual... but they have to be paid for it. The thing is, I don't have much money - it's been costing me so much to stay in inns and try to live outside my town.. things are EXPENSIVE here.

Look, bottom line: I'm going crazy, I need back into my town to help my people - can someone help me? The Consortium is charging a gold per day to let me in, AND I still have to charge for my healing to remain guildmistress and I just need some help!

Please, will anyone get me back to the town so I can help fix all this?? I can't offer you money in return... but trust me when I say you want a strong healer to help you get through whatever that monster is planning to do as the days get warmer.

Giovanna DeLuca
Kupspar Earth Guild Mistress

Guildmistress,

I will gladly help pay so you can return back to the town you love and wish to help. I have not much in coin but can put a Gold toward helping you this up coming gather.

What of the rest of you? Will you help in this matter?

<-Ra'Sha

As much as I 'ate givin' money to them Consortium berks, I fink I can scrounge up a gold to 'elp a shaman get home.
And seein' as you aksed nicely...
- Keagan

The Bloodmoon Traders will pay for your return to Kupspar, but it will
cost you, just as you tried to put a price on your services, there will be a price for
ours. Contact me in private so we can discuss our terms.

Dragomiri

So ya have no circle for ressurections? Damn

Hey people of Kupspar, now that we know why Giovanna's been missing all winter, I need to ask all of you a favor. I need as many Wall of Force spells as possible this coming gather. Doesn't matter if they're in your head, in an item or on a scroll, I need them.

To my Guild, this is not a request.

~Guildmaster Angus

My Guildmaster,

I humbly submit my Wall of Force spells to your service.

Dragomiri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back