Old Libraries or Places with Ancient Texts

Alkalin3

Knight
I'm looking for a specific tome written by ancient wardancers. Maybe from 3 to 6 millennia ago. I suspect it'd be in a library with other similarly aged books. Does anyone know of one of these places?

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

I haven't seen a library in almost 200 years :( but there is a biata girl that comes into town every now and then. She likes books and might be able to point you in the right direction. I do not know her name off the top of my head but I bet my good friend Raynn does.

Link

Most books were destroyed by the Reapers. Though there is two places that have a chance.

Sentry, though stone elves. Pretty secretive and about knowledge. I have been working for them for them to resolve the ragelands, as they are trapped in. They used to not let others through their barriers.

More likely, Evendale. Elves and they kill anyone not elf. They are also very reclusive. You would also be doing the kingdom a favor if you are able establish diplomactic connections with them. Is also on my list of things to do, but not being an elf makes it harder. I will send a pigeon later once I get back to my den with their leaders name.

She may, but believe she is a prisoner to the barbarians at the momment. Though unless she has been very sucessful over two hundred years.... but could be. I would be glady accept help rescueing captured biatas.

Kestrel iz zafe and shall remain that vay. Vith that said zhe missed the last 200 years just like uz, and haz zpent the little time zhe haz been here in captivity. Her library vill begin anew and vill be glorious vut at thiz moment there iz little to nothing zo I fear zhe vill be little help.

Kitaruen

She was prisoner. She was rescued at the same time the healing wand was first recovered.
The arcane conclave is still intact. I suspect their library is as well. They are quite hard to reach though.
I will check through my books, but i don't recall seeing anything on that topic.

The only intact library I have personally seen since the jump (other than mine own) literally crumpled to dust at the slightest touch.
I used a lore on the ashes to attempt to derive the nature of the books.
They were primarily cooking, sewing, gardening, and other such things.

~Ahlana

Back