Old Player Turned New

Tylo

Hi everybody!

So, hi people I don't know, I'm Tyler. People I do know, I'm still Tyler, though you'll probably call me Tylo and that's okay by me too.

tl;dr version: I used to play Alliance back when its name started with an "N," and now I'm thinking I'd like to come back and I thought I'd say hello on the boards, all official-like, before I just showed up on the doorstep.

I'm probably not going to make the August 20th game day--moving is a harsh mistress--but I should be there with a couple folks to help NPC at the September weekend event. (On a related note: When does logistics prefer to know how many NPCs are coming? Just wondering so I can make sure I have a head-count from my neck of the woods.)

Also, on a character-building note, are all the world-building and race notes I need to make a PC available on these boards and in the Alliance rulebook, or are there race packet(s) my friends and I should be requesting?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Thanks very much! I'm seeing activity on both the old board and the new board--I assume I should watch both for announcements?

Also, in addition to NPC numbers, if we are planning on applying build from NPCing to new characters, should we also be submitting those characters to you? (I'm guessing actual build expenditure to the Logistics email, background to the Plot email.)

Sorry for all the questions, I'm thorough. Or anal. One of those.

I double-tap logistics announcements. Watch either.

You've got the rigmarole right. Build to logistics. Backgrounds to plot.

Back