OMG ITS HOT event favorites

The event was a blast... of hot air in the face.

A couple moments really stood out to me though,

1) Dagmara "I'm Foss" in a 'Foss' voice.

2) Foss beating the crap out of Ragnarok in and out of game. Wishes are powerful Rag!

despite the heat was a fun event.

In no particular order

"One could even say your Foss-Foresant" DeSylva

Guildergast

Aaron walking around the tavern giving people gifts such as intoxicate and hallucinate

playing run around games with mutant sarr and sam giving him a tour

Lady Fallingstar re-aligning the Chakras for Baron Foss.

I agree it was a fun one.

Some of my favorite things were:
*Sam giving a tour to the Sarr
*talking to ragnarok about buying "friends" for the night.....again.
*becoming an honorary dryad
*watching vanya have fun destroying undead.

Garwon Tel'Morko

Gawd, I just woke up from a 4 hour nap and I'm still drained. That said.

-I will always enjoy Sam's relentless quest to find Ragnarok a lady...biblically.
-Edwin and Sam's training session.
-Convincing Zima to take a flower, in part, by selecting a rose and bleeding while presenting it.
-Nuka's Alpha Duel
-Essentially babysitting the fae princess during the morning in order to desperately try and stop 1/3 of the fae court from becoming an *******.
-Having the majority of the Company around for the first time in 2 years.
-Climbing a phoenix cliff to present a gift only to find out when you climbed to the top that your gift fell while you were halfway up. GAH.
-Thorn's racial transformation and the Company's speeches to help welcome a naked dwarf reforming in the earth circle.
-Getting to yell at Rob's face when he was Joven.

in no particular order.

- NPC'ing friday night was a blast, so many pc's to kill, so little time.
- dying as a skeleton and looking up......yeah, Iggy, please move, this is NOT a good view lol
- Ragnarok "Someone throw a binding spell at me", which i do, BANE BANE. what makes it classic is they realized after the fact he forgot he had a cloak LOL
- Nuka's alpha fight. I am glad to be a part of it and thankful everyone enjoyed it.
- the RP's with Asher.
- watching the awesome RP's Neolani had with Rusty, Lu, and Gabriel. Sorry I had to take you down hun.
- Nahani's tribes RP post NPC'ing.

I am sure there are more, I laughed a LOT this event even with all the heat. Thanks to plot and all the PC's for a wonderful weekend.

My favorites:

hearing Grimshaw from my yurt telling a npc "Let's Play Rock Paper Scissors, I win you go away, you win we continue"

seeing Foss run in the tavern from the light elemental, never seen Foss run from something that fast

being surprised by Foss coming in and taking down Ragnarock for making a wish

Back