omg, NPC ATTACK!!!

Kuronue

Steven here from the new NPC group, stopping by to say that it was great LARPing with you folk.

had a great time as did ALL of the new NPC's, and we look forward to living up our Game On attitudes for the rest of the events here on out.

but remember, with me as an NPC you will see a lot more "out there" characters, such as an example as our newly precious "Arch" lol.

id like to say nicely done, and i definitely look forward to continuing the good times, and that it was single handedly, though lacking on playres this run through, the most fun i have had so far at a LARP.

well done Bev and Matt for your spectacular event plotting, and more props to the players for their incredible RP'ing skills.

Steven-

FEAR ARCHIBALD HOBIGAN MEEKEAM!! (Arch.s full name, lol) :ugeek:

It was my pleasure having all of you here and I am very pleased that you all had a good time. I was amazed at all of the new NPC's "get up and go" attitudes and I can not wait for the next event.

Matt

Hey Guys,

Your npcs made the day...You kids are a blast can't wait to see you guys again.

Paul

Hey Guys,

Your npcs made the day...You kids are a blast can't wait to see you guys again.

Paul

woot lolz, well i def. look forward to the weekend events, who knows, i may be able to grab a new NPC or two by then...

in which case, hooray for nerds! lolz.

also, marcy, you have Gaia, you need to add me on there lolz

OMG its Sven

^_^

pfft, omg, nub! lolz

you should deff get one XD

dewd...goblingies (spelling? like, omg? =o) blanky really helps for events...lolz

OH'Z!!! before i forget to ask, Matt, am i allowed to post in game such from Ark!(the NPC that you couldnt help from hearing and Dieing of laughter) XD lmfao

Kuronue said:
dewd...goblingies (spelling? like, omg? =o) blanky really helps for events...lolz

OMT! Goblingy means copper. No you can't trade copper for blankets, but you can gobby for 'em. ;)

Back